With ARIMS Mobile, you can put all the functions of our interactive supply chain platform into the palm of your hand. This will free you from having to run to your desk every time you need to access logistics information. Instead, you’ll be able to track your orders, manage inventory, access smart analytics, and get a holistic overview of your B- and C-part management from your smartphone, tablet, or another portable device.
The app is available on Android and iOS devices and gives you full control even when you’re on the production floor. Because ARIMS is cloud-based, the mobile version integrates with the platform you have on your desktop and with the information supplied by other ARIMS Mobile users at your location.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Lw5jAnxLpQ” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Among the many advantages of this app are the following:
- Customize system parameters, so that they fit the way your enterprise operates. The interface is easy and intuitive, so you spend your time entering or accessing information, rather than trying to figure out how everything works.
- Access all your supplier information in a single streamlined supplier base.
- Scan or enter data at the point of delivery, storage, or use.
- Get real-time status of your deliveries or inventory wherever you are at your facility. Because this app integrates with your Enterprise Resource Planning System, the inventory revealed by ARIMS mobile matches your physical stock.
- Locate inventory items faster than ever by using the most advanced NFC (Near-Field Communication) technology.
- Manage how materials and information flow for your global inventory by putting shop intelligence and logistics in your pocket.
- Improve efficiency and predictability by accessing data at the point of use.
- Submit change requests as soon as you discover a need and look at current and past changes.
- Expedite the implementation of Industry 4.0 at your facility by implementing communications from machine to machine (M2M).
Want to know more about how ARIMS mobile can make your supply chain more efficient? Contact us today at ProvenProductivity@bossard.com to learn more.