- Streamlining suppliers by merging existing B- and C-part suppliers into one supplier base.
- Coordinating information and material flow.
- Encouraging access to ARIMS analytics for examining, managing, and improving your supply chain.
- Letting one person manage the process and act as a single point of contact.
This simplifies administration and increases visibility and control. With the help of our experts, you can implement this to manage your inventory whether you use Smart Factory Logistics to manage supplies or as an order trigger system.
How We Manage Your Inventory
The Supplier Consolidation Solution takes care of your inventory needs as follows:
- Kanban work and scheduling systems track current levels of stock to replenish orders as needed either automatically or with some manual procedures.
- Our ARIMS interactive supply chain platform sends either an order proposal to your ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system or a replenishment order to the supplier.
- Using the replenishment order, suppliers prepare the needed materials and identify them with the location of each item. Many materials may merge into one shipment, depending on your instructions.
- The materials are then delivered to either the point of use or the dock.
Our Supplier Consolidation Solution offers the following benefits:
- Guarantees the best supply management.
- Trims fat from the process to make procurement more efficient.
- Minimizes administrative effort.
- Improves delivery times and performance.
- Increases efficiency.
- Reduces inventory.
- It provides more time for you to focus on core activities.
- Reduces the Total Cost of Ownership.
Are you excited to implement the Supplier Consolidation Solution with your processes? Contact us at ProvenProductivity@bossard.com to learn more.