A leaner and smarter factory can make you more successful in today’s fast-moving and highly competitive market. Bossard developed Smart Factory Logistics to manage your B- and C-parts. These systems and solutions in turn improve your productivity and position your brand and your products ahead of your competition.
Topping our list of solutions for your production challenges is the ARIMS supply-chain collaborative platform. It acts as the central dashboard of Smart Factory Logistics by using intelligent analytics and intuitive features that you access using a user-friendly interface. This product solution is easy to integrate into your B2B Enterprise Resource Planning software by relying on real-time data for graphical analysis and reports.
Depending on your requirements, our hardware solutions work with ARIMS to help automate your logistics. They include SmartLabel, which can go on your existing containers and bins, or SmartBin, which is self-contained. These choices connect with ARIMS to recognize track demands, order refills, place orders, and provide delivery information in real-time and at the point of use.
Smart Factory Logistics provides the following benefits.
- Increased Agility: Advanced embedded sensor technology instantly recognizes fluctuations in manufacturing demand, so your supply chain can respond more quickly.
- Improved Predictability: By interpreting big data analytics, ARIMS can discover useful patterns that make your supply chain more efficient and predictable.
- Leaner Processes: These business processes reduce the cost of material handling and inventory holding. They also provide the most savings on order management cost and the highest availability.
- Maximum Flexibility: Smart Factory Logistics can easily be adapted to different manufacturing and production setups to give you maximum working flexibility.
- Proven Productivity: Smart Factory Logistics Advisory contributes expert consulting services to sustain improvements in your productivity.
Do you want to get started using Smart Factory Logistics in your factory? Contact us today at ProvenProductivity@bossard.com for more information.
NEXT UPHow to Improve Throughput in Manufacturing by Bossard