Industry 4.0 is already here, and with technology improving by the minute, factories must apply lean manufacturing principles to stay competitive. Our innovative Smart Factory Logistics systems bring the Internet of Things to your manufacturing floor and bring M2M communication to life.
SmartBin, SmartLabel Cloud, SmartCard, Bossard Code, and Bossard 2Bin will bring your vision of an agile, lean, and reliable process to reality. With real-time information and traditional Kanban systems, Bossard’s Smart Factory Logistics methodology will optimize your inventory management. With procurement work processes truly optimized, your company will be able to use more of its time and resources to create added value for its customers!
Smart Factory Logistics Systems
How much time do you and your team spend sourcing and order C-parts, replenishing your stock, and managing your procurement process? Now imagine having all this time to truly create value for your customers!
With our systems, your vision of an agile, lean, and reliable process becomes a reality. We analyze your operation to help you find the perfect fit. From the fully automated and flexible SmartBin to the informative SmartLabel Cloud with real-time information, to traditional Kanban systems, we optimize your C-part management.
- Automate the supply of various materials with the flexible sensor monitor technology of SmartBin.
- Upgrade your existing infrastructure for orders, product details, and real-time order information.
- A combination of the original Kanban card and RFID technology.
- Ordering new materials is as easy as scanning the item’s BossardCode and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Thanks to its simplicity, Bossard 2Bin has been a reliable method for replenishing materials at regular intervals.
For more information about how Smart Factory Logistics can reduce costs, improve productivity, and bring lean management to your manufacturing floor, contact us at ProvenProductivity@bossard.com.
NEXT UPAll About Smart Factory Logistics by Bossard