Among the many factors responsible for your success are increasing your productivity and reducing your Total Cost of Ownership. Bossard Smart Factory Logistics Systems help you achieve both by taking care of your B- and C-parts management. They’re listed below from most conventional to most advanced.
The following logistics systems bring the C-parts you need to the right place at the right time:
- Bossard Code puts a bar code on a bin that contains regularly used items. When the number of items falls below a minimum level, you can record the item information and wirelessly send a refill order for the items.
- Bossard 2bin relies on two bins filled with parts and placed one in front of the other. When the first bin is empty, it moves to the rear. Bossard then picks up and refills the bin at regular intervals. In the meantime, the second bin, which is still full, moves to the front.
The Bossard SmartCard combines the original Kanban card with RFID technology. This makes it easy to fit into any kind of production process. Once an item is out of stock, an employee puts the RFID Kanban card into an electronic mailbox, which then transmits the refill request to Bossard.
Store your most valuable items and consumables in the Bossard SmartLocker. SmartLocker is an intelligent and fully automated inventory control system. Only those with the correct RFID codes can access the high-value items. When supplies run low, the SmartLocker informs you via ARIMS, the Interactive Supply Chain Platform of Bossard.
By attaching the SmartLabel to any container in your warehouse, you can avoid disrupting your existing infrastructure while upgrading B- and C-part management. The SmartLabel shows you the product image, important product information, real-time order status, and delivery date. When users need to order replacements, all they must do is push a button.
Because it integrates a weight sensor, the SmartBin continuously transmits its current inventory and demand levels. Bossard can then automatically deliver refills based on this information. Three versions are available:
- SmartBin Classic works with centralized and decentralized Kanban pools.
- SmartBin Mobile relies on mobile trolleys that contain wireless communication and battery power so that you can roll the collection of C-parts to the necessary location.
- SmartBin Flex packs all the technology into a self-contained bin. You can then put this bin wherever you need it, even at the point of use.