Are you looking for a better way to manage your inventory, so that you can simplify administration, enhance visibility, maximize control, and reduce costs? The Supplier Consolidation Solution by Bossard may be your reliable, efficient, and seamless answer. It gives your business the following eight benefits.
1. A leaner process with more efficient procurement. By monitoring stock levels with full or partial automation, they can trigger replenishment orders automatically. This minimizes the procurement steps and can reduce or eliminate employee effort to produce a leaner process.
2. Significant reduction of administrative effort. Human involvement and record-keeping become unnecessary when supply orders are automatically generated, sent to a supplier or proposed to your ERP, and shipped.
3. Higher delivery performance and reliability. The use of smart systems reduces errors, saves time, and eliminates wasted effort, resulting in greater reliability and better performance.
4. Reduced inventory. Automatically tracking stock levels, replenishment orders, and deliveries let you work with lower inventory levels. You won’t have to devote space to storing extra inventory just because you may need them sometime.
5. Increased efficiency. You minimize the transactions and time needed to track, identify, order, and ship needed supplies, which makes for a more efficient process.
6. More time to focus on core activities. By spending less time managing your inventory, you can focus more of your time on the core activities of running your business and increasing productivity.
7. Highest supply guarantee. Using an automated inventory management solution virtually guarantees that you’ll have the correct supplies with the highest quality available when you need it.
8. Reduction in the cost of ownership. All these time-saving strategies and efficient transactions lessen capital commitment and lower process costs. This leads to a lower Total Cost of Ownership, which enhances your profitability.
If you have any questions about the Supplier Consolidation Solution and how we can implement it for your enterprise, please contact us at ProvenProductivity@bossard.com.Why Supplier Consolidation Solution? 8 Benefits to Improve Your Inventory Management by Bossard