supply chain management problems and soluctions

Solving the Challenges of Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Management

Reducing costs is one of the most important aspects of supply chain management. On average, the fastener itself is responsible for about 15% of your total costs. The remaining 85% is development, procurement, testing, inventories, assembly and logistics. Once you understand how this model of thinking works, you can begin to develop initiatives for reducing costs.

Because of our industry experience, Bossard recognizes that there are substantial opportunities for cost savings in various areas. By understanding the common challenges of supply chain management, you can identify solutions that will reduce costs and optimize your operations. (more…)

January 09, 2015
Read More