There are plenty of things that make the world go round, but it’s screws, nuts, and bolts that hold it all together. What you typically see on a day-to-day basis are the fasteners that make many of the products you create and use possible. What you don’t see, however, is what we at Bossard call the hidden potential of fastening. Our goal is to add value to our product line by helping our customers surface this hidden potential – unleashing and boosting their productivity as the goal.
It’s About Proven Productivity
Bossard’s approach towards Proven Productivity starts by analyzing the production process, from sourcing, design, engineering, and logistics to handling, ordering, quality inspection, stocking, and assembly. To our customers, productivity can mean saving money and/or enabling a lean process by reducing production times. Productivity can also mean engineering smart fastener solutions with fewer parts for easier assembly and reduced inventory or mapping out value streams to enable faster product development and beat competitors to market.
Helping our customers realize Proven Productivity doesn’t just end there. Our contributions to achieving higher productivity also include:
- Boosting customer competitiveness. At Bossard, our goal is to help customers create better, faster, more efficient, and more cost-effective solutions that fit their needs while outperforming the competition.
• Meeting key challenges in supply chain management. Whether it’s inflation, increasing energy and labor costs, or global competition, these key challenges can add pressure to productivity.
• Reducing costs via the TCO concept in fastening. Our solutions aim to reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) in fastening.
• Reaffirming our commitment to quality. The quality of a single screw can have a tremendous impact on more than just the intended application.
• Staying ahead of the competition. Bossard Next Generation gives customers a competitive edge via design and process optimization.
Interested in seeing how our value-added solutions can increase your productivity and competitiveness? Email us at ProvenProductivity@bossard.com to learn more.