Bossard’s annual Engineering Summit took place on Thursday, June 11th, 2015 in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Engineers from a variety of companies across the United States were invited to attend seminars and workshops focused on the latest trends and innovations in fastening technology.
The goal of this annual summit is to allow our employees to mingle with their peers and discuss how we can work together to achieve effective and efficient solutions for their assembly and fastening needs.
The seminars addressed a wide range of different topics related to fastening technology, allowing attendees to become better acquainted with our latest cutting-edge technological advances:
– Hydrogen Embrittlement and Coating
– Bolted Joints: What Torque Should I Use?
– Engineering the Total Cost
– Washers: How to Achieve the Best Result by Using the Right Washer
– Problem Solving – The “Fasten-ating” Assembly Game!
– Thread Forming Screws for Metal and Plastic
Attendees were also invited to participate in workshops. These workshops presented attendees with the opportunity to see our innovative product solutions in real applications. The topics included:
– The Evolution of Fastening: How bigHead® Solves Unique Challenges in Lightweight Material Joints
– ecosyn®-BCT Blind Rivet Nuts: A Flexible Solution for Solid Fastening
– Penn Engineering Products (PEM)
More than 20 attendees gathered in Cedar Falls to take part in this Engineering Summit.
If you weren’t able to attend, feel free to contact Bossard at ProvenProductivity@bossard.com to discuss any of the topics addressed in our seminars or workshops. We welcome the chance to discuss how our innovative fastening solutions can help improve your products and processes!
Bossard Hosts Annual Engineering Summit by Bossard